Silke Porath lives together with her French husband in their home of choice in Balingen, on the border of the Swabian Alps. Born in 1971, the mother of three children works as a freelance Journalist and Writing teacher. Trained as both an editor and PR consultant, she is a member of the “42erAutoren”, the association of German writers and the Group of 48. In her column, she write about social issues and more. But you can read it with a good cup of coffee.
- … see you later basket Case!
- Education – the way to one’s own thinking
- To all the shoe lunatics in the world!
- Weather: Fickle. Emotions: set on storm.
- Faith can move the boxwood trees